I heard an affirmation today in a recent interview by author Louise Hay, and really liked it. She suggested saying “Life Loves Me” throughout the day as a powerful mantra to increase our energy, attract positive experiences, and just feel great.
This, and similar positive declarations can instantly shift our mood, and feelings to a higher place, as opposed to the depressive state that often follows a negative statement such as “Life is one problem after another.”
Additionally, when combining our affirmations with the familiar technique listed below, we can turbocharge our energy levels as well.
- Find a quiet and peaceful place where you won’t be disturbed.
- Close your eyes and take several deep breaths.
- Breathe in good thoughts, soothing images, and peaceful outcomes.
- Breathe out tension, stress, anxiety and fear.
- Select a positive statement or series of statements such as, “I am healed,” “I am well,” “Life…
View original post 107 more words